Harry Potter and the Holiday Skate is postponed to Saturday, Jan. 7.
Riley Park Ice Rink is open for the season!
The rink does not have rental skates, but there are plenty of skates availabe for skaters to borrow.
2023 Riley Park Ice Rink Events:
Thank you Thornton and Grooms for being the 2023 Primier Sponsor of the Riley Park Ice Rink!
- New Year's Eve, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m. Harry Potter and the Holiday Stake, tickets at: https://events.getlocalhop.com/harry-potter-and-the-holiday-skate/event/LDZ5yt4ltw
- New Year's Eve, 11:45 p.m. Ball Drop over Riley Park Ice Rink
- Saturday, Jan. 21, 7-9 p.m. Glow Skate
- Saturday, Feb. 4, 2-4 p.m. Star Wars Skate, hosted by Farmington Community Library
- Saturday, Feb. 11, 2-4 p.m. Choco Valentine Skate
- Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2-4 p.m. Princess Skate, hosting by Farmington Community Library
And thanks to the Dasher Board Sponsors as well:
- Bellacinos of Farmington
- Chocolate Chipped Bakery
- Dagwoods Deli and Catering
- Dearborn Music
- Drop Aquatic
- Edward Jones
- Farmington Garage
- Galvin Growth Group
- Keller Williams
- SMART bus
- Star Trax
- Trails Church
- Z Painting
The Riley Park Ice Rink is a 4,800-square-foot refrigerated rink, located in the heart of Downtown Farmington, opens in mid-December. It turns Riley Park into a Currier and Ives-type setting, making the park an all-season destination. Riley Park is home to the Farmington Farmers & Artisans Market, Rhythmz in Riley Park and the Harvest Moon Celebration.
The Riley Park Ice Rink does not have skate rentals, but we have some donated skates on hand for you to borrow.
If you or your business is interested in sponsoring the ice rink with a dasher board advertisement, please contact Melissa at 248-474-5500, ext. 2221; or email@example.com
Sharpen your skates and we’ll see you on the ice!!!
The Riley Park Ice Rink is open daily, weather permitting.
Rink hours are:
Sunday through Thursday: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. - 11 p.m.