Oakland County Equalization Appraiser
250 Elizabeth Lake Road
Pontiac, MI 48341
On-line Property Inquiry
Please click here to access the Property on-line look-up. A new browser window will open where you can search for information.
The information contained on the above website is taken from the records of the City of Farmington. The City of Farmington does not guarantee the accuracy of the information nor assumes any responsibility for errors that arise from the use of the information. Any errors or omissions will not negate the taxes or special assessments that are due and payable. Information on the website is updated weekly. For the most up to date information, please contact the Treasurer's Office at (248) 474-5500.
The City has contracted with Oakland County to provide assessing services. Under terms of the contract, Oakland County Equalization performs the following functions:
- Assesses annually real and personal property
- Prepares annual assessment role
- Attends Boards of Review
- Consults on Michigan Tax Tribunal appeals
The City continues to maintain staff at City Hall to provide personalized assistance to residents and businesses, including:
- Answering taxpayer questions
- Accessing and providing information related to the assessing role
- Providing and accepting Property Transfer Affidavits, Principal Residence Exemptions and Request to Rescinds,
- Providing copies of records, sketches, and photos
- Maintaining Sales Records
- Coordinating Board of Review appointments
All questions related to assessing should be addressed to the City’s Administrative Specialists. The Administrative Specialists will answer questions or coordinate with the County as appropriate.
Phone: 248-474-5500, option 3
Oakland County Equalization
Real Property Phone: 888-350-0900 ext.80776
Personal Property Phone: 248-858-1666