The City Clerk’s Department provides general direction and oversight to the Governor Warner Museum. Reservations for weddings, commercial photography, special events, large tours and self-catered porch parties are taken by the Clerk’s office.
The Museum hosts a number of events throughout the year including: porch parties, annual fashion show, Founders Festival activities, Ghost Walk and annual Jaycee Tree lighting.
Please call the Clerk’s Office at 248-474-5500 ext. 2225 for more information on serving as a volunteer or making reservations for your next special event.
The Museum is located at 33805 Grand River Avenue one block west of Farmington Road. It is open 1-5 PM on the first Sunday of the month and every Wednesday April through December.
To check availability for your next special occasion, click here to view the calendar.
Fees, Charges and Policy
- Main Building:
- Adults $3.00
- Youth, 7-12 Years $1.00
- Children, 6 and Under with Adult N/C
- Gazebo: Weddings or Group Rental
- 2 ½ Hour Minimum Rental
- Farmington/Farmington Hills residents $250.00
- Non-residents $300.00
- Each additional hour (or portion thereof):
- Residents $100.00
- Non-residents $125.00
- $50.00 Deposit Required
- Other Charges and Rentals
- Commercial photography $50.00/hr
- Tent (3-days) $ 500.00
- Family groups (donations) $35.00
- Non-wedding groups $100.00/hr
- Porch (2 hours) $75.00
- (each additional hour) $25.00
- All rentals include use of electricity, cold water, and the outside restroom. The outside restroom will be open from May to October.
- Extended usages such as tent setup, etc. are negotiated with the City for pricing.
- Wedding/Solemnized by Mayor $50.00 (any location in City)
- There will be only one group at a time on the grounds
- The group is responsible for setting up chairs and any other requirements.
- Only the Museum grounds and gazebo can be used; no admittance to the house permitted during group rentals.
- Any caterer must have self-contained facilities, no use of the house kitchen permitted.
- Reservations for events and commercial photography required.